Honestly, no studies have been conducted in support of the claims that most natural science experts claim the health benefits of dandelions. Coffee is generally used as a substitute for coffee. In addition, no one knows if the rest really works. The good news is that dandelion is considered safe unless you are allergic to ragweed, chrysanthemum, calendula, chamomile, yarrow, daisies or iodine.
1. According to the Maryland Center MEDICAL UNIVERSITY Nutrition (UMM) Nutrition, dandelions are an excellent source of vitamins A, B, C and D. They also contain high amounts of iron, potassium and zinc, so adding leaves to the salad increases the nutritional value of your salad
2. Coffee substitute. UMM says that dandelion root is a widespread Hallmark recommends using 1 tablespoon of fried granular chicory root; 1 tablespoon of fried granulated dandelion root; and 32 to 35 ounces of boiling water. Put it on the French press to make your "coffee." If you cannot get roasted roots, you can make your coffee with unroasted roots, but roasting should make the taste of coffee more saturated.
3. Diuretic. Mayo Clinic claims that pea remedies of the mountains Before taking any herbal remedy, you should consult your doctor, as they may interact with other medicines. Wellness mom prepares ice dandelion tea with 1 quarter of fresh dandelion flowers (slightly washed), 3 liters of cold water, 1 cup of hot water, 04.03 limes (juice) and 2-3 tablespoons of honey or sugar Dissolve the sweetener in a gallon jar in warm water. Add lime juice and cold water. Add dandelions and carefully add. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving.
4. Laxative. Dandelions should be a mild laxative. Livestrong.com makes weak tea from 1 tablespoon of chopped dandelion root, boil for 8 minutes. Strain the root and add 3 cups of water.
5. Normalizes blood sugar. Besides the fact that dandelion helps regulate blood sugar while chromosome, you can take herbal supplements, but consult your doctor before starting.
6. Stimulate appetite. UMM says dandelion is used to stimulate apiapit. Natural Homeremdies.org suggests boiling dandelion root in water for several minutes and drinking tea 3 times a day.
Before taking a medicine due to its medicinal values, consult your doctor. However, if your doctor approves of this, you can see
Dandelions are not just a pesky weed. Here are 6 ways you can use them to help with your health
4/ 5Oleh Felix